Karly and Gavin's Wedding

Ditte and I got to do flowers for a wedding this week. I'll post the photos I have and Ditte can post the ones she has of the beautiful bouquet she did.

Yummy Bread Basket cake. Their colors were red, white, and black.

This is the biggest arrangement we've done to date. I couldn't sleep last night, trying to picture what it was going to look like.
Centerpieces were Roulette roses, Temptation roses, red spray roses, salal, and lily grass
I didn't get any photos of the cute pomander balls we did out of mini carnations. I love pomander balls...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these...the colors don't come out real great on the post because I saw the flowers in when you were working on them and they were gorgeous! At least we can get an idea of the size of the arrangements....huge!
    Get some sleep...you both did a terrific job.

    Love you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten,

    I loved that site you sent me. Their style is very "garden-y", which I love.

    As far as advice, I feel like you are the one who should be giving me flower advice. :)

    Garden styles are the best to work with (in my opinion) because you can let the flowers just be pretty instead of having to work hard to create something strict and composed. The beauty in them, I think, is their loose construction.

    Seems like this company uses at lot of ranunculus - they are my favorite flower. So diverse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts