Beautiful December Wedding

This wedding was unique for us based on the new venue! We have never worked with or at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu and it was so lovely. The atmosphere was breathtaking and the flowers added such a nice feel. For more pictures, check out my facebook page or @sweetpeoniesflowers on Instagram.
A really cool hexagon "arch" that the grooms family made for the ceremony. 



I love teaching my kids the tricks of the trade.



Such a pretty color pallette. We were worried about not having enough dark reds to help accent the burgundy of the bridesmaids dresses and not get lost on the light colored tables, that my daughter actually spray painted the hypericum berries with dark red. They turned out so lovely! The hanging amaranth was a hit as well. 


This is my flower studio! This picture makes me laugh...

Comments

Popular Posts